Service Name: AUBURN OFFICE - LEGAL SERVICES OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Organization Name: LEGAL SERVICES OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Provides free legal assistance to low-income individuals and seniors who meet residency, citizenship, and income eligibility requirements. Services range from referrals to representation, depending on the clients' needs, LSNC priorities, and resource availability. Legal assistance offered in areas of housing (tenants only), health rights, public benefits, and civil rights.
Offers weekly self-help clinics for help with family law matters, temporary restraining orders, and other civil matters at various locations. Check with the office or local court for the location and schedule.
- Website: https://www.lsnc.net
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (530) 823-7560, (530) 823-7601, (800) 660-6107, (866) 815-5990
- Hours: Office: Monday through Friday 8:30 am - Noon, 1:15 - 5 pm; General Telephone Intake Hours: Monday through Thursday 9 am - Noon;Self-Help Clinic: Location and hours vary - call for detailsIf you are unable to make phone or in-person appointments during the day due to work, school, disability, or another similar reason, please call LSNC's evening intake line any time to leave a message, and someone will return your call within one to two business days. A request for help with an open case or an eviction that was filed in court (unlawful detainer) must go through your local office during the day
- Eligibility: Serves low-income individuals and seniors.
- Requirements: Any document that relates to your problem.
- El Dorado United States
- Nevada United States
- Calaveras United States
- Sierra United States
- Amador United States
- Placer United States