Service Name: CITY OF SACRAMENTO YOUTH, PARKS, & COMMUNITY ENRICHMENT - OLDER ADULT SERVICES
Organization Name: CITY OF SACRAMENTO DEPARTMENT OF YOUTH, PARKS, & COMMUNITY ENRICHMENT
- Description: Older Adult Services provides a range of services and resources, most of which are held at the Hart Senior Center. Call for information about services at other locations.
Supportive Services Include:
- Assistance, Referrals, and More (ARMS)
- Brown Bag Pharmacy
- Flu Clinics
- Hart's Healthy Pantry
- Health Insurance Counseling & Advocacy Program (HICAP)
- Senior Legal Hotline
- Social Security Questions (on hiatus until further notice)
- Triple-R Adult Day Program
- Free Tax Assistance
- Special Events & Workshops
- UC Davis Medical School
- Website: http://www.cityofsacramento.org/parksandrec/recreation/older-adult-services
- Phone(s): (916) 808-1590, (916) 808-6060, (916) 808-1595
- Hours: Phone Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm;Office: Call ahead; most services require registration or an appointment
- Eligibility: Ages 50+.
- Requirements: No documents required.
- Sacramento Sacramento United States