Service Name: SAN JUAN UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT - HEALTH SERVICES
Organization Name: SAN JUAN UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Description: Vision and hearing screenings for designated grade levels, individual student health care plans, as well as health assessments as part of a referral for special education assessments/identification. Appropriate community agency referral as necessary. Appropriate planning for specialized student health care as needed. General health and safety programs for all children. School health questions answered by telephone.
- Website: https://www.sanjuan.edu/resources/health-services
- Phone(s): (916) 971-7643
- Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30 am - 4 pm
- Eligibility: San Juan Unified School District students and parents.
- Requirements: Call for details.
- Sacramento United States