Service Name: DENTAL - SACRAMENTO COMMUNITY CLINICS - HALO
Organization Name: HEALTH AND LIFE ORGANIZATION (HALO)
- Description: Provides comprehensive, preventative, and restorative dental care for adults and children of all ages. A Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) with the majority of services rendered towards Medi-Cal, Medicare, and uninsured patients (sliding scale fee).
- General Dentistry
- Emergency Dental Care
- Prosthodontics (crowns, bridges, and dentures)
- Fluoride treatment
- Tooth extractions
- Referrals to specialists
- Website: http://www.halocares.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 642-1890, (916) 642-1868, (916) 642-1867
- Eligibility: Open.
- Requirements: Photo ID, insurance card.
- Sacramento United States