Service Name: SACRAMENTO VALLEY AMBULANCE
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO VALLEY AMBULANCE
Ambulance Service in Sacramento and surrounding areas. Provides instant emergency assistance to patients, as well as for non-emergency purposes such as medical transport, sporting events, and on-location standby. Assists clients to return home from a hospital stay or get to/from follow up appointments.
- Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
- Wheelchair Transportation
- Critical Care Transportation
- Ambulance Services
- Gurney Transportation
- Website: https://www.svastat.com/services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 736-2500, (916) 736-2500, 911
- Hours: Seven days a week, 24-hours
- Eligibility: 18 and older.
- Requirements: None.
- Sacramento United States
- Placer United States
- Tish Allen, Manager of Non-Emergency Transportation, email@example.com