Service Name: SHORT-TERM RESIDENTIAL THERAPEUTIC PROGRAM (STRTP) - SACRAMENTO CHILDREN'S HOME
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO CHILDREN'S HOME
- Description: Full-time therapeutic residential care for 30 boys ages 6-18 who are experiencing severe social, emotional and/or family problems. Aftercare services for children and parents as needed. Training and placement for social work and counseling students. Serves children and their families whose problems are due to neglect, abuse, abandonment, sexual molestation, or serious family conflict. May be a waiting list.
- Website: https://www.kidshome.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 452-3981, (916) 454-5031
- Hours: Program: Seven days a week, 24-hours;Office: Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Adolescent males age 6 - 18.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- San Joaquin United States
- Placer United States
- Solano United States
- Yuba United States
- Sacramento United States
- Sutter United States
- Yolo United States
- Amador United States
- El Dorado United States