Service Name: ADULT GROWTH EXPERIENCE (AGE) - UCP OF SACRAMENTO AND NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Organization Name: UCP OF SACRAMENTO AND NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
- Description: An adult day program that serves people with significant cognitive disabilities who may have autism, epilepsy, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, or cerebral palsy. Individuals may also have physical and/or behavioral challenges. The program focuses on activities of daily living, verbal and non-verbal communication, and community integration and awareness.
- Website: https://www.ucpsacto.org/programs-services/adult-day-programs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 565-7700, (916) 565-7773
- Hours: Monday through Friday 9 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Individuals aged 22+ with a developmental disability.
- Requirements: Doctor's diagnosis of a developmental disability.
- Sacramento United States
- Stephen Horton, Director Development, email@example.com