Service Name: B J Jordan Child Care Programs
Organization Name: Beanstalk
- Description: Reimbursement program for meals served to children who are enrolled for care in family child care homes or Trustline sites. Meals must meet USDA requirements. Staff provides in-home training and technical assistance, including assistance with required monthly claim forms. Providers must keep records of meals served to children, attendance, and enrollment. Provider claims for reimbursement must be submitted monthly. Providers are monitored periodically for compliance with USDA regulations. Participation is free of charge.
- Website: https://www.beanstalk.ws
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 344-6259
- Hours: Office: Monday through Friday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm; Closed major holidays
- Eligibility: Licensed family child care providers with at least 1 enrolled student.
- Requirements: Call for details.
- Sutter United States
- Placer United States
- Sacramento United States
- Yuba United States
- Yolo United States
- Juanita Royal, Food Program Supervisor, email@example.com