Service Name: CRC - CalWORKs Program
Organization Name: Los Rios Community College District
- Description: The CalWORKs program at Cosumnes River College helps students pursue their educational and occupational goals while still meeting county guidelines and requirements.
The College CalWORKs program staff and counselors:
- Support you on your path to self-sufficiency
- Ensure you are receiving the county supportive services for which you are eligible
- Make sure you are enrolled in an educationals program that is approved by the Welfare-to-Work program guidelines.
- Website: https://www.crc.losrios.edu/services/support/calworks
- Phone(s): (916) 691-7465
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Eligibility: Students who are CalWORKs recipients.
- Requirements: . A copy of Verification of Aid. A copy of transcripts from any other colleges you have attended (other than Los Rios) . A copy of assessment results
- Placer United States
- Sacramento United States
- El Dorado United States
- Yolo United States
- Shelly Charron, Student Support Clerk II