Service Name: Lawyers in the Library - Sacramento County Public Law Library
Organization Name: Sacramento County Public Law Library
- Description: Offers a free 20-minute consultation to assist individuals and families with legal issues. Services provided by local attorneys serving pro bono.
All types of legal issues and questions are welcome, but appointments are limited to consultation only (e.g. no assistance with document preparation or form completion). No income restrictions.
- Website: https://www.saclaw.org/self-help/lawyers-in-the-library
- Email: Reference@saclaw.org
- Phone(s): (916) 874-6012
- Hours: Lottery for Appointment: Monday at 5:15 pm: To participate in a lottery for an appointment the same evening;Appointments: Every Monday at 5:30 - 8 pm
- Eligibility: Any Sacramento County resident, or any self-represented litigant with a case in Sacramento County Superior Court.
- Requirements: None. Attendees are encouraged to bring all relevant legal documents pertaining to the legal matter with which they are seeking legal assistance.
- Sacramento United States
- Peter K. Rooney, Director, Reference@saclaw.org