Service Name: Sacramento County Behavioral Health Services - Access Team
Organization Name: Sacramento County Department of Health Services - Behavioral Health Services
- Description: Serves as the primary central intake for all adults and children needing mental health services for people living in Sacramento County that do not have access to benefits through a private insurance carrier. Clinicians conduct telephone screening assessment, determine service eligibility and link services. Provides information and referrals.
- Website: https://www.dhs.saccounty.net/BHS/Pages/BHS-Home.aspx
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): 916-875-1055
- Hours: Access Team: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm;After Hours Line: Seven days a week, 24-hours, Assistance provided by Sacramento Mental Health Treatment Center (SMHTC);Adult Psychiatric Support Clinic: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Adults and children with a serious emotional disturbance; Target Population Criteria (severe and persistent mental disorder or co-occurring disorder), Sacramento County MHP Medi-Cal; medically indigent.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Sacramento United States
- Community Mental Health Agencies
- Medical Information Services
- Central Intake/Assessment for Mental Health Services
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Mental Health Crisis Lines
- General Mental Health Information/Education
- Mental Health Expense Assistance
- Specialized Information and Referral
- Mental Illness/Emotional Disabilities
- Mental Health Issues
- Psychological Assessment
- Therapy Referrals
- Erin McClure, Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org