Service Name: CITY OF SACRAMENTO DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS - ENGINEERING SERVICES
Organization Name: CITY OF SACRAMENTO DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
- Description: Planning, funding, and delivering capital improvement projects, and reviewing private development projects, the division improves the safety and usability of the City's transportation system for all users: pedestrians, bicyclists, and vehicles. Delivers road, bridge, traffic signal, and street light improvement projects, and provides planning, design, inspection, and survey services.
Different Sections include: Administration & Fiscal Support, Civil & Electrical Design, Construction Inspection & Survey, Development Engineering, and Funding & Project Development
- Website: https://www.cityofsacramento.org/Public-Works/Engineering-Services
- Phone(s): (916) 808-8281, (916) 808-8300, 311
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Open.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Sacramento Sacramento United States
- Tim Larkin, Staff Assistant