Service Name: CITY OF SACRAMENTO YOUTH, PARKS, & COMMUNITY ENRICHMENT - TRIPLE R ADULT DAY PROGRAM
Organization Name: CITY OF SACRAMENTO DEPARTMENT OF YOUTH, PARKS, & COMMUNITY ENRICHMENT
- Description: Triple-R is an adult day social program for older adults with dementia. Participation in the program gives family members time away from their caregiving responsibilities and allows working caregivers to continue with their jobs. This recreation program is designed for persons with memory loss, confusion and/or frailty and activities include socializing, reminiscing, games, crafts, music, and exercise. Staff can also provide personal care assistance to older adults.
- Website: https://www.cityofsacramento.org/ParksandRec/Recreation/older-adult-services/Programs/TripleR
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 808-1591, (916) 808-4003, (916) 808-6475, (916) 808-8375
- Eligibility: Ages 50+. Triple-R specializes in dementia care but also accepts participants without memory loss if they feel comfortable in the program. Limited mobility, assistance with medications and toileting, wandering, hearing, and visual impairments, and urinary incontinence are accepted.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Sacramento United States
- Placer United States
- El Dorado United States
- Yolo United States
- Stephanie Wilson, Director, email@example.com