Service Name: EMPOWER YOLO
Organization Name: EMPOWER YOLO
- Description: Dedicated to the intervention, prevention, and elimination of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, human trafficking, and child abuse in Yolo County by providing inclusive crisis intervention services to children, women, and men who have been victimized by violence, and prevention education throughout Yolo County and its surrounding areas. All services are free and confidential and include: 24/7 Crisis Hotline Individual Counseling & Support Groups Shelter Empowerment program for women and children escaping violence Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Response Teams Legal Advocacy Including Domestic Violence Restraining Order Clinic Prevention and Education - including presentations, community fairs, and professional training Teen Education presentations and groups in local high schoolsA 52-week Batterer's Intervention Program treatment program for men only is also offered on a sliding scale.
- Website: http://www.empoweryolo.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (530) 662-1133, (916) 371-1907, (530) 661-3021, (530) 661-6336
- Eligibility: Victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, human trafficking and/or child abuse.
- Requirements: No documents required.
- Yolo United States
- Domestic Violence Support Groups
- Stalking/Harassment Orders
- Human Trafficking Hotlines
- Domestic Violence Shelters
- Sex Trade Related Helplines
- Sexual Assault Shelters
- Domestic Violence Hotlines
- Human Trafficking Prevention
- Human Trafficking Shelters
- Domestic Violence Intervention Programs
- Spouse/Intimate Partner Abuse Prevention
- Sexual Assault Prevention
- Domestic/Family Violence Legal Services