Service Name: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES - LIMITED EXAMINATION AND APPOINTMENT PROGRAM (LEAP)
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
- Description: Provides an optional pathway to state civil service for people with disabilities. LEAP is an alternative to the traditional testing process, allowing applicants with disabilities to demonstrate competencies through on-the-job testing (a "Job Examination Period"). People with Disabilities may pursue state employment through the standard, non-LEAP process, or the LEAP process if they prefer.LEAP Documents: LEAP Examinations LEAP Coordinator Checklist PDF LEAP Question and Answer document
- Website: https://www.calhr.ca.gov/state-hr-professionals/pages/limited-examination-appointment-program.aspx
- Email: CalCareer@calhr.ca.gov
- Phone(s): (866) 844-8671, (916) 322-0720, (916) 324-0455
- Hours: Office: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm, excluding state holidays
- Eligibility: ??In order to be eligible for the LEAP program, individuals must be certified by the Department of Rehabilitation? and have their LEAP certificate information entered into CalHR's database.
- Requirements: LEAP Examination.
- United States