Service Name: MARYHOUSE - LOAVES & FISHES
Organization Name: LOAVES & FISHES
- Description: Note: Full-service breakfast and laundry services are on hold until COVID restrictions are lifted, guests may receive a to-go breakfast in Friendship Park. Shower services are available 7 am - 10:30 am first come, first serve and the list is generally full by 8 am. Please visit website or call the program for more information on COVID-19 restrictions.
Daytime hospitality for women and children experiencing homelessness including full breakfast, showers, free telephone calls, mail service, resting room, blankets/sleeping bags, hygiene bags, incontinence supplies, feminine hygiene, baby diapers, and community referrals assistance. Baby formula may be available.
Accepts donations of shoes, blankets, diapers, clothing, tarps, strollers, feminine hygiene products, sleeping bags, etc.
- Website: https://www.sacloaves.org/programs-services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 446-0875, (916) 446-4961
- Hours: Drop-In Center: Monday through Friday 7 am - 2 pmBreakfast: Monday through Friday 7 - 8 am at Friendship ParkShowers: Monday through Friday 7 - 10:45 am (First-come, first-serve basis. The list is usually full by 7:30 am)Resource Counseling/Intake: Monday through Friday 7 am - 1 pmSurvival Supplies, Feminine Hygiene & Diapers: Monday through Friday 7 am - 2 pmMail & Messages: Monday through Friday 7 am - 2 pm
- Eligibility: Homeless women and children.
- Requirements: None.
- Sacramento United States
- Formula/Baby Food
- Soup Kitchens
- Homeless Drop In Centers
- Housing Search Assistance
- Personal/Grooming Supplies
- Public Restrooms
- Public Showers/Baths
- Telephone Facilities
- Temporary Mailing Address
- Incontinence Supplies
- Camping Gear
- Individual Counseling
- Baby Clothing Donation Programs
- Bedding/Linen Donation Programs
- Personal/Grooming Supplies Donation Programs
- Specialized Information and Referral
- Homeless Women