Service Name: SMUD - Customer Service
Organization Name: Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- Description: Provides assistance for questions related to utility service problems including power outages, payment options, billing information, energy usage, energy-saving programs and reporting a problem such as power theft or a dark street light.
Pay locations available throughout Sacramento County.
Energy Efficiency Incentive Programs Available for installation or recycling of energy-efficient appliances such as refrigerators, washers, and smart thermostats, whole house fan, etc. Example rebates are $75 for purchasing an energy star refrigerator or up to $3,000 for an energy star Heat Pump Water Heater.
Call 8-1-1 Before you Dig - Call Before You Dig helps protect you from unintentionally hitting underground utility lines while working on digging projects.
If stormy weather knocks down a power line call 1-888-456-7683 or 911 immediately. Check the website for current power outages. Read SMUD Outage FAQs.
To learn more about programs and services offered please visit the links below:
- Website: https://www.smud.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (866) 651-4420, (888) 456-7683, (888) 742-7683, (916) 732-5207, (916) 732-5596, (916) 732-6630
- Hours: Customer Service Lobby: Monday through Friday 8 am - 6 pm; Customer Service Phone and Email: Monday through Friday 7 am - 7 pm
- Eligibility: SMUD customers with service-related questions.
- Requirements: Valid Federal or State ID in the Lobby.
- Sacramento United States
- Energy Information Services
- Utility Line Location Information/811 Services
- Power Line/Pipeline Information
- Bill Payment Locations
- Electric Service Providers
- Utility Service Connection/Repair
- Residential Energy/Water Conservation Systems/Devices
- Residential Energy/Water Conservation Rebates
- Alternative Energy Sources Development/Use
- Michael Merriss, Supervising Customer Service Representative, Customer Care, firstname.lastname@example.org