Service Name: LEGAL SERVICES - STAND UP PLACER
Organization Name: STAND UP PLACER
- Description: Stand Up Placer's Legal Services Department is staffed by trained advocates and provides assistance with the preparation of domestic violence temporary restraining orders, court support, good cause, victim witness, and technical guidance of the court process. Stand Up Placer also has a Staff Attorney able to provide services to survivors.In order to prevent further violence, domestic violence temporary restraining orders are granted by the court in emergency situations where family violence has been demonstrated.
- Website: https://standupplacer.org/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (530) 885-0443, (916) 773-7273, (916) 773-3990, (530) 889-8497
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Eligibility: Survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, or human trafficking of any gender or gender identity.
- Requirements: No documents required.
- Placer United States