Service Name: Sacramento County Primary Health Services - Sacramento County Health Center
Organization Name: Sacramento County Department of Health Services - Primary Health Services
- Description: Provides primary care and integrated behavioral health care to low-income adults. Primary care is also provided to children.
Primary care treatment: Illnesses such as colds, ear infections, hypertension and minor injuries for eligible medically indigent adults. X-ray, laboratory and pharmacy services available.
Public health services: Immunizations, family planning, pregnancy testing, HIV testing, communicable diseases, and free condoms.
Behavioral health care: Family counseling, group counseling, individual counseling, conjoint counseling, and drug/alcohol abuse counseling.
The UC Davis Department of Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, School of Nursing and Department of Psychiatry provide services at the health center. Patients with Medi-Cal, Healthy Partners or the uninsured are welcome.
- Website: https://www.dhs.saccounty.net/PRI/Pages/Health%20Center/GI-Sacramento-County-Health-Center.aspx
- Phone(s): (916) 854-9214, (916) 874-4342, (916) 874-9670
- Hours: Primary Care Center: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm;Pharmacy Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8 am - 5 pm; Wednesday 9:30 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Patients with Medi-Cal, Medi-Medi, Medicare, Healthy Partners enrollees, and uninsured low-income individuals with a medical need may go in for services and enrollment assistance. Must not be receiving care from another medical provider.
- Requirements: ID and Medi-Cal card.
- Sacramento United States
- Family Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Community Mental Health Agencies
- Conjoint Counseling
- Pregnancy Counseling
- Public Clinics
- Ambulatory Pediatrics
- Pregnancy Testing
- HIV Testing
- Family and Community Medicine
- Blood Tests
- General Medical Care
- Communicable Disease Control
- People Without Health Insurance
- Drug Use Disorder Counseling
- Alcohol Use Disorder Counseling
- Group Counseling
- John Dizon, Senior Administrative Analyst