Service Name: Sacramento County Primary Health Services - County Medically Indigent Services Program (CMISP)
Organization Name: Sacramento County Department of Health Services - Primary Health Services
- Description: Last resort health care program for low-income adults meeting eligibility criteria. Individuals who have coverage do not qualify for CMISP. Individuals must have applied for Medi-Cal or healthcare coverage under Covered California in order to be considered.
Health care includes but is not limited to: primary care, specialty, hospital, emergency, pharmacy, and ancillary services.
Applications for CMISP may be picked up at the Primary Care Clinic or County Pharmacy. All applications are also reviewed for Medi-Cal.
Enrollees are seen at the Sacramento County Health Center.
For more information from the Department of Human Assistance (DHA) regarding eligibility requirements, please refer to the CMISP Fact Sheet.
- Website: https://www.dhs.saccounty.net/PRI/Pages/CMISP/GI-CMISP.aspx
- Phone(s): (916) 874-4342, (916) 874-9670
- Hours: CMISP Program: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm; Pharmacy Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8 am - 5 pm; Wednesday 9:30 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: . Sacramento County resident
. Very low-income
. 21 - 64 years of age
. Doesn't qualify for Medi-Cal, Medicare, or other health insurance program.
. U.S. citizen or meets federal immigration status requirements.
- Requirements: See CMISP website for details.
- Sacramento United States
- John Dizon, Senior Administrative Analyst