Service Name: SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA - UNLAWFUL DETAINER DIVISION
Organization Name: SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA - SACRAMENTO COUNTY
- Description: Processes limited civil unlawful detainer complaints, answers, defaults, and writ of executions. Unlawful Detainer Advisory Clinic available to provide legal advice for eviction issues at no charge. Mediation services are also available.Online Services Search For Unlawful Detainer Case Information e-Filing Services for Unlawful Detainer (Landlord / Tenant)General Information Resolving Eviction Cases (Video) Available in English, Spanish, and Russian Landlord Information Tenant Information Advisory Clinic Mediation Program Fees and Forms
- Website: http://www.saccourt.ca.gov/ud/ud.aspx
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (916) 875-7846, (916) 875-7746
- Hours: Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm (excluding court holidays);Phone Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am - 4 pm (excluding court holidays);Unlawful Detainer Advisory Clinic: Monday through Friday 8 am - noon; 1 - 4 pm (excluding court holidays)
- Eligibility: Resident with Sacramento County property address. Advisory Clinic open to business owners, individuals, landlords, and tenants that are not represented by an attorney.
- Requirements: See website for required documents.
- Sacramento United States