Service Name: SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA - TRAFFIC UNIT
Organization Name: SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA - SACRAMENTO COUNTY
- Description: Citation information on traffic and non-traffic infractions and misdemeanors. Setting court dates, taking payments, and answering correspondence. Night Court the second Monday of each month (or following Tuesday if that Monday is a holiday). Hearings are held at 4:30 and 6 pm.
- Website: http://www.saccourt.ca.gov/traffic/traffic.aspx
- Phone(s): (916) 669-5712, (916) 875-7800
- Hours: Virtual Public Counter Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 4 pm Night Court: Second Wednesday of every month 4 - 6:15 pmCall Center Hours: Monday through Friday 4 am - 9 pm ;Saturday and Sunday 6 am - 3 pm
- Eligibility: Sacramento City and County residents.
- Requirements: Varies.
- Sacramento United States