Service Name: Co-op Community Learning Center & Cooking School
Organization Name: Sacramento Natural Foods Co-op
- Description: Offers classes and workshops with topics that vary from cooking classes and wellness seminars to gardening workshops and farm to fork events. Some children's classes offered.
The Co-op Community Kitchen offers free nutrition education and basic cooking classes to low-income individuals through participation in partner organizations such as food banks and other non-profits. Call the organizations directly for more information.
Current list of partners:
- River City Food Bank: 916-446-2627
- Wellspring Women's Center: 916-454-9688
- Mercy Housing: 916-414-4400
- Oak Park Sol Community Garden: 530-204-8082
- Colonial Heights Library: 916-264-2700
- Mutual Housing California: 916-453-8400
- Cares Community Health: 916-443-3299
- Sacramento Native American Health Center: 916-341-0575
- Website: https://www.sac.coop/cookingschool
- Phone(s): 916-736-6800
- Hours: Classes: Days and hours vary - check the website for details;Office: Monday through Friday 9 am - 4 pm
- Eligibility: Open.
- Requirements: Call for details.
- Sacramento United States