Service Name: WOMEN'S SUPPORTIVE HOUSING PROGRAM - NATION'S FINEST
Organization Name: NATION'S FINEST
- Description: Employment-focused supportive housing program for female veterans. Extensive job search resources including computers, faxes, phones, job listings, 30-hour employment workshop, career testing, and job counseling. Limited funds for retraining. On-site drug and alcohol residential program, and counseling.
- Website: http://www.nationsfinest.org/our-services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 393-8389, (916) 393-8387
- Hours: Program: Seven days a week, 24 hours
- Eligibility: Women veterans, single females with or without children.
- Requirements: California ID, DD214, Social Security card, and VA Medical card. Must have a clear TB test.
- Sacramento United States