Service Name: SACRAMENTO COUNTY PUBLIC DEFENDER - LEGAL SERVICES
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO COUNTY PUBLIC DEFENDER
- Description: Provides legal services to individuals who cannot afford to hire the services of a private attorney. Defends persons accused of crimes, including homicide and death penalty cases. Represents clients in developmentally disabled and conservatorship cases, failure to support children, and juvenile delinquency. Provides legal research, investigative services, and administration.
Juvenile Specific Information: Refers to anyone under the age of 18. Juvenile delinquency cases are represented at a separate location - 9605 Kiefer Boulevard, Room 302, Sacramento, CA 95827.
- Website: http://www.publicdefender.saccounty.net/Pages/OurServices.aspx
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 875-5680, (916) 874-8223, (916) 875-5077, (916) 874-6411
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Individuals who cannot afford to hire the services of a private attorney.
- Requirements: At the discretion of the judge.
- Sacramento United States