Service Name: Behavioral Health Services - Sacramento Native American Health Center
Organization Name: Sacramento Native American Health Center
- Description: Provides outpatient one-on-one mental health counseling and substance abuse counseling combined with traditional Native American healing practices. Treatment and prevention efforts are geared toward restoring well-being for the individual. The program is certified by the California State Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs.
- Website: https://www.snahc.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 341-0575
- Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Eligibility: Open to residents of Sacramento County. No ethnic or racial requirements. Make an appointment with Member Services to explore eligibility.
- Requirements: Photo ID, proof of income, insurance coverage information, Native American documentation (if applicable).
- Sacramento United States
- Priscila Gonzalez, Chief Operations Officer, email@example.com