Service Name: United States Social Security Administration - Card Center
Organization Name: United States Social Security Administration
- Description: The Social Security Administration (SSA) Card Center accepts applications from Sacramento County residents for:
- An original social security number
- Replacement cards that have been lost
- Personal information needs to be updated
- Request a replacement Social Security card
- Request a replacement Medicare card (red, white, and blue card)
- Get a Social Security 1099 or 1042 form
- Get a proof of income letter, and more
The Card Center does not take applications for Social Security benefits. All other services provided by Social Security can be accessed at any Social Security field office.
The office locator tool can help you find an office located near you.
- Website: https://www.socialsecurity.gov
- Phone(s): 866-348-7830, 877-274-5420, 877-274-5420, 877-274-5420, 866-726-8136, 877-274-5420
- Hours: Sacramento Card Center: Monday through Friday 9 am - 4 pm;National Number: Monday through Friday 7 am - 7 pm
- Eligibility: Open.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Sacramento United States
- Wanda Gonzales, Public Affairs Specialist