Service Name: Statewide & Regional Advocacy & Education- Cal Voices
Organization Name: Cal Voices
- Description: Promotes mental well-being for everyone through education, advocacy, and program development.
- #OUT4MENTALHEALTH - Engages LGBTQ people throughout California to develop a mental health equity agenda and offer tools and resources that address these disparities and make our shared goals a reality.
- Access California - Works to strengthen and expand local and statewide client stakeholder advocacy in California's Public Mental Health System through individual and community empowerment.
- Access to Opportunity - Represents the interests and mental health needs of consumers with lived experience of criminal/juvenile justice involvement and their family members. It is a unified statewide advocacy, capacity building, outreach, awareness building, and education program intended to improve systems and services for adults and youth at the intersections of behavioral health and criminal justice across California.
- WISE (Workforce Integration Support and Education) - An 11-day interactive peer training course designed to increase the peer workforce and aid in the development of peer support services already within substance-use disorder and mental health service settings.
- Website: https://www.calvoices.org/programs-and-services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): 916-376-7736
- Hours: Monday through Friday 9 am - 4 pm
- Eligibility: Adults.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- United States
- Stephanie Ramos, Communications Director, email@example.com