Service Name: Sacramento City Unified School District - Adult Education
Organization Name: Sacramento City Unified School District
- Description: Provides lifelong educational opportunities and services for preparing adult students with the knowledge and skills necessary to participate effectively as citizens, workers, parents, and family members. Classes are held in a variety of school and community locations throughout Sacramento. Classes are open to adults 18 years of age or older who meet certain education prerequisites and criteria and can profit from instruction. Please contact the school of your choice to answer any questions.
Day and evening classes may include, but are not limited to, adult basic education, English as a Second Language, GED preparation and tests, auto mechanics and body repair, secretarial/business, court reporting, photo-offset, word processing, medical office careers, heating and air conditioning, electronic technician, and truck driving. Upholstery classes are held only in the evening and on a limited basis. Students concurrently attending high school classes must have clearance from their respective high schools.
- Website: https://www.scusd.edu/adult-education
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): 916-395-5800, 916-395-5800
- Hours: Monday through Thursday 8:30 am - Noon, 1:00 - 3:30 pm; Friday 8:30 am - Noon
- Eligibility: Open to adults 18 years of age or older who meet certain education prerequisites and criteria and can profit from instruction.
- Requirements: Call for more information.
- Sacramento United States
- Placer United States
- Yolo United States
- El Dorado United States
- Susan Gilmore, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org