Service Name: HEALTHCARE ACCESS - SACRAMENTO COVERED
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO COVERED
- Description: Provides free, unbiased, accurate information and assistance with health, dental, vision, and nutrition coverage pertaining to Covered California, Medi-Cal, and CalFresh.
- Provides assistance with locating a Medi-Cal doctor, navigating the healthcare delivery system, and conduct screening/referral to Healthy Partners Program.
- Has a community presence in underserved areas to facilitate connections to health and other community resources.
- Assistance with nutrition resources including CalFresh and WIC, and Farmers' Markets.
Services and enrollment offered year round. During the open enrollment period for Covered California, walk-in assistance is available at some locations.
- Website: http://www.sacramentocovered.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 414-8333, (916) 414-8348, (866) 850-4321
- Hours: Check Program at site for hours
- Eligibility: Families, individuals, students and seniors are all eligible. Legal residency is not required for all programs.
- Requirements: Photo ID Proof of address - utility bill, rental agreement, etc., Proof of citizenship or immigration status - naturalization certificate, green card, employment authorization, etc. Proof of income - Federal tax information from recently filed tax return, bring all pages. Social security number and date of birth for all tax dependents/household members (even if they are not applying for health insurance).
- Sacramento United States
- Affordable Care Act Insurance Information/Counseling
- Affordable Care Act Qualified Health Plans
- Resource and Service Fairs
- Benefits Assistance
- Medicaid Information/Counseling
- Referral to Physicians Accepting Medicaid
- Homelessness Advocacy Groups
- Medicaid Applications
- Certificates/Forms Assistance
- Food Stamps/SNAP Applications
- Social Health Insurance
- Street Outreach Programs