Service Name: GREYHOUND
Organization Name: GREYHOUND LINES, INC.
- Description: Largest provider of intercity bus transportation, serving more than 3,800 destinations across North America.Offers charter packages for businesses, conventions, schools and other groups at competitive rates.
- Website: https://www.greyhound.com/en-us/bus-station-893189
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (800) 231-2222, (800) 752-4841, (916) 444-6858, (916) 444-7270, (800) 723-3287
- Hours: Bus Station: Seven days a week, 3:30 am - 10:30 pm;Bus Ticketing Office: Seven days a week, 3:30 am - 10:30 pm;Customer Care/Safe Bus: Seven days a week, 24-hours;TTY/TTD: Seven days a week, 24-hours;Hours of Operation are subject to change
- Eligibility: Open.
- Requirements: Telephone or check website for details. Passports and other documentation needed for traveling outside the country.
- United States