Service Name: SACRAMENTO HOUSING AND REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY - PUBLIC HOUSING PROGRAM
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO HOUSING AND REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
- Description: Provides safe, decent affordable housing for qualified low-income families, including seniors and disabled residents in apartments, duplexes, and single-family homes throughout the City and County of Sacramento. These housing units consist of a variety of apartments, duplexes, and single-family homes.Low-income families pay a portion of their income toward rent each month, based on their income. A criminal background and landlord reference check are required prior to admission into the program. Veteran's Preference is available for all waitlists. This housing is owned, managed, and maintained by the Housing Authority. The public housing program is federally subsidized and is targeted to provide suitable living environments free from discrimination and with the highest degree of integrity.To access the Conventional Housing Waitlist, please visit sacwaitlist.com.
- Website: http://www.shra.org/shra-housing-programs/public-housing-program-frequently-asked-questions-faq
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 440-1314, (916) 440-1390, (916) 441-1197, (916) 444-9210
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Individuals and families with very low to low-moderate income.Income Limits:1 Person: $50,750.002 Person: $58,000.003 Person: $62,250.004 Person: $72,500.005 Person: $78,300.006 Person: $84,100.007 Person: $89,900.008 Person: $95,700.009 Person: $101,500.0010 Person: $107,300.0011 Person: $113,500.0012 Person: $118,900.00
- Requirements: Identification and income verification.
- Sacramento United States