Service Name: CARE RESIDENCES - HELPING HEARTS FOUNDATION, INC.
Organization Name: HELPING HEARTS FOUNDATION, INC.
- Description: Supportive housing care residences. Group homes are provided in 8 different locations in Sacramento. Services are provided to those who are disabled or that are homeless or at risk for being homeless. Provides both short-term and long-term stays. Provides: Three healthy meals each day for all residents Housekeeping services to all areas of the home Transportation to medical appointments Assistance with medications Gym memberships Please Note: This is NOT a rehabilitation program. They do not assist in finding apartments, duplex, studios, or any other housing.
- Website: http://www.helping-hearts.org/care-residences
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (916) 368-7200, (916) 368-6100
- Hours: Monday through Friday 9 am - 7 pm;Appointments are required before visiting the location
- Eligibility: Adult, female, male individuals, and couples, age 18 and older, fixed limited income, have a disability or risk of homelessness, or are currently homeless.
- Requirements: Call for more information.
- Yolo United States
- Placer United States
- Sacramento United States
- El Dorado United States