Service Name: ASSOCIATED REHABILITATION PROGRAM FOR WOMEN
Organization Name: ASSOCIATED REHABILITATION PROGRAM FOR WOMEN
- Description: Offers residential recovery services for women suffering from substance use disorders. The program primarily focuses on helping women develop practical day-to-day habits and relationship skills to lead meaningful, satisfying lives without alcohol or drugs. Individual, group, and educational sessions are available.
- Website: http://www.alphaoaks.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 944-7740, (916) 944-3920, (916) 874-9754
- Hours: Sacramento County System of Care Assessment Intake: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm; Associated Rehabilitation Program for Women: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm;Residential Program: Seven days a week, 24-hours
- Eligibility: Women ages 18 and older.
- Requirements: TB test.
- Sacramento United States