Service Name: Ombudsman-Riverside County
Organization Name: State of California Department of Aging
- Description: Investigates, mediates, and works toward resolution of problems, including abuse of residents, in long-term care (LTC) facilities, skilled nursing facilities, intermediate care facilities, and residential care facilities. Program also provides patient advocacy for residents in LTC facilities. Assists with problems and complaints related to care issues, family, finances, and social and medical needs.
- Website: https://www.aging.ca.gov
- Phone(s): 800-231-4024, 916-651-6560
- Hours: Mon 8:00am - 5:00pm; Tue 8:00am - 5:00pm; Wed 8:00am - 5:00pm; Thu 8:00am - 5:00pm; Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm; Crisis line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Eligibility: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- United States
- Long Term Care Ombudsman