Service Name: LOW INCOME HOME ENERGY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (LIHEAP)
Organization Name: EL DORADO COUNTY HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY (HHSA)- COMMUNITY SERVICES DIVISION
- Description: COVID-19 Update: Walk-in appointments will not be accepted. Call for an appointment.
Helps income-eligible households pay their energy bill or heating fuel provider. Provides credit toward electric bill or financial help obtaining heating fuels, including:
- Heating oil
Priority is given to the elderly, disabled and families with children under age 5.
- Website: https://www.edcgov.us/Government/HumanServices
- Phone(s): (530) 573-3490, (530) 621-6150
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: El Dorado County residents with household size and monthly gross income equal to or less than the following:
1 person / $2,431.09
2 person / $3,179.11
3 person / $3,927.14
4 person / $4,675.17
5 person / $5,423.19
6 person / $6,171.22
7 person / $6,311.48
8 person / $6,451.73 ?
9 person / $6,591.99
10 person / $6,732.24?
- Requirements: -Completed application-Proof of total household income-Copy of all energy related bills-Birth certificate
- El Dorado United States