Service Name: YOUTH RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT
Organization Name: SUMMITVIEW CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES
- Description: Provides residential treatment services for youth ages 6-19. Includes LGBTQ youth and non-minor dependents. Specializes in treatment for human trafficking victims.
Provides individual, family, and group therapy. Offers daily programs to prompt clients into using new skills and self-soothing techniques. Offers treatments designed to teach, support, and collaborate with youth and families.
Offers general services during PSPS.
Services are available if power is turned off in this facility.
- Website: https://www.summitviewtreatment.org
- Phone(s): (530) 644-2412
- Hours: Hours vary, call for information
- Eligibility: Must be a youth between 6-19 years of age
- Requirements: Varies, referral paperwork
- El Dorado United States