Service Name: Shasta County Community Action Programs
Organization Name: SHASTA COUNTY HOUSING AUTHORITY
- Description: Provides? low-interest loans as funding is available for homebuyers and home owners with low-income in the unincorporated areas of Shasta County and the City of Anderson. Offers the following programs:
- Shasta County Down Payment Assistance Program (DAP): Loans for first-time, low-income, homebuyers (in unincorporated areas of Shasta County) to help with down payment and closing costs.
- City of Anderson Homeowner Assistance Program: Loans for first-time, low-income homebuyers (in Anderson) to help with down payment and closing costs.
- Shasta County Owner-occupied Housing Rehabilitation: Loans for low-income home owners in unincorporated areas of Shasta County to help with home repairs.
- City of Anderson Housing Rehabilitation Program: Loans for low-income home owners in Anderson to help with home repairs.
- CalHOME DR Program- Provides funding for tree removal, wildfire mitigation, and other eligible expenses such as home replacement or repair, rebuilding fences, cost of permits, and fees associated with eligible repairs.
- Website: https://www.co.shasta.ca.us/index/housing-community
- Phone(s): (530) 225-5160
- Hours: Mon 8am - 4pm; Tue 8am - 4pm; Wed 8am - 4pm; Thu 8am - 4pm; Fri 8am - 4pm;
- Eligibility: Varies by program - visit website, call or drop-in for details
- Requirements: Varies by program - call or drop-in for details
- Shasta United States