Service Name: Shasta County HHSA - County Medical Services Program
Organization Name: SHASTA COUNTY HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY
- Description: Provides limited-term health coverage for uninsured adults with low income that are not otherwise eligible for other publicly funded health programs.
Please note: One can now manage and access benefits with BenefitsCal.com.
- Website: https://www.shastahhsa.net
- Phone(s): (877) 652-0731
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Open to uninsured adults (ages 21-64); legal US resident; urgent or emergent medical condition; income over 138% but no more than 300% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Requirements: Documents will be requested on a case-by-case basis
- Shasta United States