Service Name: NAMI Tehama County - Mental Health Services
Organization Name: NAMI CALIFORNIA
- Description: During COVID-19 response, offering services remotely. General meeting is currently suspended. (Updated 1/21/21.)
Works to provide education about mental illness, along with support and advocacy services on behalf of those affected by mental illness.
The general meeting is held the first Thursday of each month, 6pm, at the Tehama County Department of Education in Red Bluff. It is free to attend, and open to everyone.
- Website: https://www.namica.org
- Phone(s): 530-690-2121, 530-690-2121, 530-690-2121
- Hours: No set office hours
- Eligibility: Open to all ages with mental illness, and/or their family, friends, and professionals
- Requirements: None
- Tehama United States
- Jackie Hernandez, President