Service Name: City of Redding - Emergency Repair Program
Organization Name: CITY OF REDDING HOUSING DIVISION
- Description: Provides affordable loans for emergency repairs to low-income owners of both mobile homes and conventional homes located within the Redding city limits (up to $4,000).
Repairs may include plumbing and electrical repairs, wheelchair ramps, flooring repairs, heating/cooling repairs, grab bar installation, roofing repairs, and other repairs that are necessary to improve accessibility or eliminate critical health and safety problems.
In addition, people with disabilities with low income who are tenants of rental units needing accessibility improvements may apply for grant assistance with approval from the property owner.
- Website: https://www.cityofredding.org/departments/housing-division/housing-community-development
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (530) 225-4040, (530) 225-4040
- Hours: Mon 9am - 2pm; Tue 9am - 2pm; Wed 9am - 2pm; Thu 9am - 2pm;
- Eligibility: Open to homeowners with low income, must be homeowner's primary home and located in the City of Redding; Also open to people with disabilities with low income who rent units that are in need of better access
- Requirements: Contact for details
- Shasta United States
- Steve Hagan, Housing Technician, email@example.com