Service Name: Mari-Go
Organization Name: MARIPOSA COUNTY HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY, ADULT AND AGING UNIT
- Description: COVID-19 Update: Transit services still available. Call Dial-A-Ride to schedule a ride.
Provides general public transportation as a Dial-A-Ride service covering Mariposa County. Riders must call in advance to schedule rides. Also operates a curb-to-curb non-emergency medical transportation service, Medi-Trans. Available to Seniors for scheduled medical appointments and/or in-office procedures.
- Website: https://www.mariposacounty.org/420/Community-Services
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (209) 966-5315, (209) 966-6632
- Hours: Mon 8:30am - 4pm; Tue 8:30am - 4pm; Wed 8:30am - 4pm; Thu 8:30am - 4pm; Fri 8:30am - 4pm;
- Eligibility: Seniors (age 60 and older)
- Requirements: None
- Mariposa United States