Service Name: Advocacy Services
Organization Name: DEAF AND HARD OF HEARING SERVICE CENTER (DHHSC)
- Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Offices are closed to the public, but services are available by phone and email.
Advocates for people with deafness, hard of hearing, deafblindness, or late deafened. Provides assistance with social services, education, employment, housing discrimination, and communication access. Offers information about disability related laws and the American with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Website: https://www.dhhsc.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (209) 230-9910, (209) 326-1158, (559) 225-3323, (559) 578-4117
- Hours: Mon 8:30am - 5pm; Tue 8:30am - 5pm; Wed 8:30am - 5pm; Thu 8:30am - 5pm; Fri 8:30am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: People with deafness, hard of hearing, deafblindness, or late deafened
- Requirements: None
- Merced United States
- Mariposa United States