Service Name: Good Grief for Kids and Teens
Organization Name: PAPILLON CENTER FOR LOSS AND TRANSITION
- Description: COVID-19 update: Office is closed to the public, but services are available by phone.
Provides four weekly sessions for children to explore grief and feelings through creative expression and group sharing. Includes dinner.
- Website: https://papillon-center.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): 831-657-9149
- Hours: Mon 10am - 1pm; Tue 10am - 1pm; Wed 10am - 1pm; Thu 10am - 1pm; Monday 5:30pm-7:30pm sessions
- Eligibility: Children (age 5-17) and their parents
- Requirements: None
- Monterey United States