Service Name: Men's Interfaith Homeless Emergency Lodge Program (I-HELP)
Organization Name: OUTREACH UNLIMITED
- Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Shelter is open 24/7. Bus pickup is suspended. Call for screening and admission.
Hosts overnight shelter for men experiencing homelessness; shelter venue changes nightly. Provides transportation from pickup location to overnight shelter.
- Website: https://www.ihelpmontereybay.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (831) 205-3496, (831) 251-8663
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm; Sat 8am - 5pm; Sun 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Men (age 18 and older) experiencing homelessness
- Requirements: Photo identification
- Monterey United States