Service Name: Army Emergency Relief (AER)
Organization Name: ARMY COMMUNITY SERVICE (ACS)
- Description: COVID-19 update: Office is open and services are available.
Provides emergency financial assistance in the form of interest-free loans and/or grants which can be used for emergency expenses including rent, utilities, food, emergency travel, emergency vehicle repair, upfront funeral costs of parents, spouse, or child, and emergency medical or dental fees. If not near a military installation, soldiers can receive assistance through the American Red Cross.
- Website: https://pom-acs.com
- Phone(s): 831-242-5501
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 1pm - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Active duty service members, their families, U.S. Army Reserve and Army National Guard soldiers on active duty for more than 30 days and their dependents, retirees and their dependents, and surviving spouses/orphans of soldiers who died while on active duty or after they retired
- Requirements: - valid military identification - leave and earnings statement - leave orders - documents such as auto repair estimates, rental agreements, utility bills - signed commanders referral form
- Monterey United States