Service Name: Employment Services
Organization Name: DEAF AND HARD OF HEARING SERVICE CENTER (DHHSC)
- Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Office is closed to the public, but staff are available by phone and email.
Offers job finding assistance and employment preparation with applications, resumes, and interviews. Provides referrals to the Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) and Employment Development Department (EDD).
- Website: https://www.dhhsc.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (831) 240-4020, (831) 753-6540, (831) 753-6540
- Hours: Mon 8:30am - 5pm; Tue 8:30am - 5pm; Wed 8:30am - 5pm; Thu 8:30am - 5pm; Fri 8:30am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: People with deafness, hard of hearing, deafblindness, or late deafened
- Requirements: None
- Monterey United States