Service Name: MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
Organization Name: MENDOCINO COUNTY YOUTH PROJECT
- Description: Offers outpatient mental health services to children and youth including:
- Crisis prevention
- Substance abuse
- Victims or witnesses to crimes
Also provides services to youth members of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Website: https://www.mcyp.org/
- Phone(s): (707) 463-4915
- Hours: Mon 8am - 8pm; Tue 8am - 8pm; Wed 8am - 8pm; Thu 8am - 8pm; Fri 8am - 8pm;
- Eligibility: Children from birth to 24 years of age.
- Requirements: Proof of Medi-Cal
- Mendocino United States