Service Name: Head Start and Early Head Start Comprehensive Services
Organization Name: Northcoast Children's Services, Inc.
- Description: Head Start and Early Head Start provide reliable assistance in securing resources for families in areas such as food security, safe and adequate housing, family counseling, and the many other challenges that parents face in creating a healthy and nurturing environment for their children.
Parents are provided individualized parenting education and parenting workshops and classes. Parent meetings offer cooking classes and nutrition education. Families get to practice developing family and life goals and plans. Parents learn about and participate in planning classroom curriculum, home visits and other activities.
Parents can explore leadership opportunities by participating in parent meetings and the Policy Council.
Referrals to community agencies and services are provided and referrals are always followed-up on by NCS staff to assure quality and completeness. Transportation to health and dental appointments is provided if necessary.
- Website: http://ncsheadstart.org
- Phone(s): , , , , , 707-822-0167, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Hours: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Eligibility: Low & middle income
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Del Norte United States
- Humboldt United States