Service Name: Improving Rural Care Partnerships
Organization Name: North Coast Clinics Network
- Description: White Paper: Community Health Centers and Partnership HealthPlan Collaboration Improves the Medicaid Health Delivery Landscape in Rural California
As the health care landscape continues to evolve, rural northern California health centers are primed to explore innovative solutions and implement necessary changes that will achieve the triple aim of improved health outcomes, enhanced patient experience and controlled healthcare costs.McKinleyville, Mobile Medical Office, NorthCountry Clinic in Arcata, Orick Community Health Center, Redwoods Rural Health Center, Six Rivers Planned Parenthood, Smith River Community Health Center, Southern Trinity Health Services. Darla Dale continues to serve as NCCN's Dental Coordinator. She gets referrals to route kids into appropriate care, sets appointments or operations, does pre-op histories, meets and discusses issues with families. We can help families enroll in Healthy Families insurance for children.
- Website: http://www.northcoastclinics.org/programs/
- Phone(s): , , , , , (707) 269-7051, , , , , , ,
- Hours: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Eligibility: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Humboldt United States